680 Sanchez St
San Francisco, CA 94114
680 Sanchez Street | STELLAR VIEWS FROM LIBERTY HILL
High atop Liberty Hill, near the geographic center of the city, sits 680 Sanchez Street overlooking the city downtown and the bay. Think "Location, Lifestyle, Views, and Potential." Whether you're looking for a rough gem to customize or want to build your own dream home, this property will get your attention.
This property delivers on possibility and potential. The current home is already a gem and offers even more potential. Keep and remodel the existing Victorian structure, plan an addition, or dream something bigger. The neighborhood is undergoing a well-known renaissance, with examples of minor adaptation and expansive visionary design. What do you see?
- Front terrace with spectacular views for afternoon drinks
- Rear patio off the kitchen perfect for grilling.
- 2,128 sq. ft. per graphic artist*
- Upper level is two bedrooms and one bath
- Lower level is 1 bedroom and 2 baths
- Gourmet kitchen with high end stainless-steel appliances
- Laundry station with side by side washer/dryer
- Extensive improvements to foundation, electrical and plumbing systems
*Per Graphic Artists. Sources do vary, so buyers are encouraged to investigate to their satisfaction.
Presented drawings are conceptual only and they are not to scale. They are an interpretation of the neighborhood and planning regulations applicable for this site. The building floor areas take into consideration both finished and unfinished areas. A maximum finished area may apply for this site. All measurements are informational only. Hire a professional for exact measurements. Verify with the local planner, architect and/or surveyor presented information. CITYstructure Inc disclaims any representation or warranties as to the accuracy of the presented information. - November 2019 - 680 Sanchez Street, San Francisco, CA 94114.